2. Keep it simple, that’s the best approach.
3. Stop writing crap; quit publish crap.
4. You want traffic, attention, notoriety, credibility, sales, revenue.
5. Nobody is perfect; constant learning and training.
6. Writing is a huge responsibility.
7. Inspire action and/or reflection.
8. Information is more powerful than ever. And if you’re going to abuse that power, you don’t deserve it.
9. Share informative and relevant content .
10. Make sure you’re interacting with others ; remember that it’s a two-way street.
11. Be present and participate.
12. It’s all about serving your audience and customers.
Sursa: Shelly Kramer
P.S. And some things you need to know about publishing from Copyblogger.
Powered by Facebook Comments